If you have come to taste with us, you will hopefully have seen that we don’t take ourselves too seriously and that you shared in friendly banter with us. We also hope you have enjoyed our wines. We take our wine making very seriously, and wanted to demonstrate that to our guests and wine club members while still maintaining our humility. So after achieving Best Red Wine of Show (Red Sweepstake) at the largest competition in the world for U.S. wines, we decided to reduce our submissions and ultimately entirely stop submitting our wines to competitions, hoping to convey that we have earned our stripes and can keep our focus on our winemaking and making visitors feel welcome. The following are some of the awards we have picked up, so that those who have not yet tasted our wines, will be confident that they will not be disappointed when they come to taste:
- 2011 Cienega Valley Ancient Vine Zinfandel – 2014 San Francisco Chronicle Best Red Wine of Show. (Red Sweepstake).
- 2012 Sauvignon Blanc – 2013 Tri Valley Conservancy Uncorked Wine Competition, Best White Wine of Show
- 2014 Sauvignon Blanc – 2015 Tri Valley Conservancy Uncorked Competition Best Sauvignon Blanc of Show
- 2011 Cabernet Franc – Affairs of the Vine 2013 Cab Shootout Second Place Best Wine of Show
- 2012 Livermore Valley Merlot – 2015 San Francisco Chronicle Best of Class.
- 2013 Cabernet Franc – 2016 San Francisco Chronicle Double Gold.
- 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon – 2016 San Francisco Chronicle Gold.
- 2012 Sauvignon Blanc – 2013 Tri Valley Conservancy Uncorked Wine Competition, Gold Medal
- 2015 Livermore Valley Chardonnay – 2017 San Francisco Chronicle Gold.